The older I get, the more I realize I have no idea what I am talking about. Waiiiiiit, what?

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

If I had a million dollars...

If I had a million dollars, I'd stay home with Quinn, make amazing dinners for Jamie and find cool and fun things to do with my favorite neighbors on the days where it feels especially rainy. And while Quinn was napping, I'd listen to music and write about how much I love it. I always thought a great superhero power would be to instantly bestow upon people the perfect song for whatever moment they were in. Sometimes it just has a way of letting everything out for you when you are too tired, busy and sometimes afraid to do it yourself.  And while this song may or may not fit that category for you, I heard it for the first time today on the way to work and it hit me and I instantly loved it. It is a sad song about saying goodbye, even if you subtracted the lyrics, I think the same emotion comes through, which makes me extra love it.  That is all <3

Katie Herzig - Wish You Well

No comments:

Post a Comment